Mawage is what bwings us togever today......(please note Princess Bride reference). Today we were praying for our marriage. I have to say I have been completely blessed in this area. Me and Chris just get each other. We have been married ten years (just barely) and have been through some hard times but most of them has been external circumstances and not with us. He is my rock and everything we have been through has just made us stronger. But that is not of our own doing. God has directed our paths and when things could have gone one way God was there and we chose to follow Him the other way. So that is what we prayed for today, to keep God in the center and keep us on His path.
I will include a wedding picture just because I looked so pretty :)
Ok so onto the fast.......I was not feeling it today. I get pressurized migraines, which means that when the pressure in the air changes, like with a storm, I get horrible migraines. So guess what rolled in today? A horrible nasty windy storm, and the windy ones are the worst ones for me. Chris sent me this text which is exactly what its like: "You're like a backwards xmen. Storm controls the weather to debilitate bad guys. Jonelle is debilitated by storm that is 50 miles away."
So First thing this morning I was having body cramps all over, felt like I was getting the flu. However, upon further research I think it was just more withdrawals by my body. Then around 8:30 my migraine hit and I was done. Had to go home and take a nap so I didn't throw up everywhere. So guess who will be working on Saturday? Anyway, finally got back to work but am still dealing with the ongoing migraine, not as bad but still painful. So all motivation was lost today.
However, I continued to pray and let my issues be known to God and then to Chris who came through and found us some food we could buy that would not be against the Daniel's Fast. Yay for Rumbi's!!!!
![]() |
| Breakfast was oatmeal again but I put in natural peanut butter and banana's as recommended by a friend and it was amazing! |
![]() |
| Lunch was left over wild rice and almond casserole with fruit and veggies as sides |




No comments:
Post a Comment