Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 17-Tate's walk with God

Day 17- Tate's Walk with God

So I'm going to try and keep this short as Jackson starts school tomorrow and I am not ready. So today we are focusing on Tate and his walk with God. Soooo for some background, Tate just turned two last month. He is a fun loving kid, with a great arm. We chose his name because it means "He who brings happiness" and he totally lives up to his name. Even with the terrible two's rearing their ugly head around here, he makes me laugh so much every day.  He loves it when I sing "Jesus love me" and wants to hear it every night before her goes to sleep.  Here are some great pictures of him just because he is so dang cute.






And this is what we had for dinner as Jackson had soccer practice, I had a meeting, and Chris was sick
The Rico stuff is really good, no weird ingredients but expensive. This fast is killing my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment