Day 19-Tate's school and friends
Sooooo I feel a little silly about this subject today as this seems so far away to have to worry about it. But it is always worth future thought. So we prayed for Tate's future schooling and that he would have good friends. Tate does go to daycare in the mornings when Chris has school, and it is not always a pleasant experience. He often looks like this when we leave:
So we also said a prayer that drop off is a little easier this year.
So for dinner tonight Chris made this amazing salad. It was a watermelon spinach salad, but I can't for the life of me find the recipe. We skipped the raw spinach and had red leaf and romaine instead. It had lettuce, avocado, olive oil, fresh basil, watermelon and some salt. It was so good, I had three bowls.
Update on how I am feeling on the fast.....so the weather has looked like this:

And with my pressurized headaches it has not been good. I have had a migraine all day but was able to use some medicine to hold it off. However, despite that, I feel like I am on top of a mountain top with my relationship with God, Chris, our kids, and extended family members. Mostly God has used the Bible and other sources to really give me clarity to learn of who I am, why I react the way I do to certain situations and how to change some things to help me live the life that He has planned for me. It has been great to have that, and while I can't wait to eat some bread, I am going to miss the closeness in fellowship with God that I am experiencing right now. Tomorrow and Saturday is the perfect ending to this fast as I am going on a women's retreat with my church up in Park City. I am really excited to see what God has in store for me and I get to spend some quality time with some great friends, overall good times. So Chris will be guest blogging again tomorrow. See ya'll on Saturday for day 21!
No comments:
Post a Comment